Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Just Want My Stuff Back

Moving back in with my mom. Things didn't go well on Saturday. I haven't been to my house in almost a week. I'm back to living out of a bag, but this time I only have a few clothes. I just want my stuff back. Things are a bit complicated right now and I just want to get all my stuff and be out of their hair.

I believe I have a job. Just have to wait for them to call today. I can't wait to start finally working. But I also hope they start me next week so I can go downtown to file some paper work for next semester. I'm so proud of my best friend. She enrolled into school yesterday for finish high school and get her diploma! I hope she does well and finishes.

Its been a rough time for me lately. I guess the past two weeks. Normally people would talk to their best friend. But for some reason, my best friend isn't the person I like to talk to about my problems. We do talk about our problems, but I feel that lately shes been a bit selfish. She ignores me when we are on the phone, she almost always seems like shes mad and won't talk about it, and she always interrupts me. We have fun and I still love her, but I'm getting sick of being treated like shit.

Anyways... I normally talk to my friend Kyle about my problems. He's a really good friend and we were so close. We may not have always hung out, but we used to talk every nite. If not on the phone, on Skype. And I kinda started to fall for him. But the past month or so he's been busy working. Which makes us more distant. I wanted to talk to him about everything that's been going on. And just to hear his voice. He always makes things seem better and optimistic, but he hasn't answered my calls the past few days. Although, he did once, and I really needed to talk to him, but he was busy and said to call the next day. No answer.

Is there something wrong with me or am I just paranoid? I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. Every time I am doing great, something goes wrong and makes me feel like complete shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment