Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whats New, Motivation?

I understand that I wont always have the time or motivation to do this everyday. And its nothing really important, just my thoughts and feelings (kinda like an online journal). And I know that no one will ever read these. Im not sure if I like it or not. It would be nice sometimes to have opinions from people other than people I went to high school with, but I feel there would be no reason for people to read my blog.

Anyways, I'm feeling much better today. I miss waking up early (rather than 10:30-11am). I felt more motivated today too. I cleaned my room and did more exercises. Ive been trying to take more control of my life. Especially the smaller things. I like to read motivational quotes or bio's about how someones life has changed by doing something. I want change in my life and I am going to finally start taking control! [:

I also bought two books at Wal*Mart yesterday. I plan to read one, then give it to my good friend. And read the other. I love feeling motivated and energized. [:  aaaaaaand, when I went to the mall the other day I sat in two stores for at least a half hour and talked to the employees. They agreed to take a look at my application and even wrote down my name and number. Michigan is the WORST place to get a job. But I hope they call me back. Especially Sleeping Tiger. Id LOOVE to work there. But I dont want to get my hopes too far up either.

Anywhoosers, Im going to do more things while Im still motivated. [: Enjoy the rest of your day and be safe whoever may be reading this.
As Always,
Sam [:

No comments:

Post a Comment