Friday, August 5, 2011

My Summer

So far, my summer has sucked. Majorly. I made mistakes and wasn't responsible. Now I feel as if my family is disappointed in me. Especially since my only escape is the computer and they keep making fun of me or giving me crap for always being on it. But I like the internet. It gets me away from reality, lets me enjoy what I want, and in some ways helps relieve some stress. My family means the world to me, but they are getting on my nerves. Even the few friends I have. Maybe I'm just becoming more of a bitch. Maybe it's because of always being on the computer. I hate Michigan. I wish I could move to some place like Arizona or Colorado. A place where I don't know anyone. Where I can start fresh and not have my whole family constantly bickering about something I did wrong...

 Just a few thoughts. Not exactly how I wanted to start my blog, but whatever. Today is a shitty day so far.



As Always,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment