Thursday, August 25, 2011

So Yeahh

Busy, yet bored. My ankle is still sprained. Its been about two weeks. I tried using a lil boot thing that helped last time, except after two steps, my ankle popped the wrong way. Now it hurts to even move it.

Family weekend. I have to stay at my moms this weekend due to family coming in from out of state. And I got a surprise from my favourite cousin. [:

Todays been quite a rollercoaster. Right now, Im alone at my moms. Have been for about four hours. And will be for at least another 2 or 3. Normally, Im cool with this. But Im getting to the point where Ive too much time on my hands, and Im thinking about stuff that makes me depressed.

For instance, I was on stupid Facebook and saw some pictures of my ex. As much as she looks like shit, it still hurts. lol. But just to see how shes kinda lookin worse than when we were together makes me giggle inside. Then I think of a few of the choices she makes (that affects her life, not mine) and I just smile.

Im bored out of my mind.

So a few weeks ago I was hanging out with my best friend and a friend from high school. Im not too fond of the girl, and she thinks Im a complete bitch. But she had a few guys over and they were pretty cool. They kept hitting on me, and I kinda liked one of them. I keep thinking about him, but I highly doubt Ill ever see him again.

I really wish kinda strangers would read my blog so we could talk and exchange conversation and advice. But I guess that would also require me to read other blogs. Which I hardly know how to find. But I also think that that can be a good thing. I wouldnt want anyone I really know to read my blog. Its a bit of my diary. And Ive always believed that talking to a complete stranger about your life can be wayy better than talking to your best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment