Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ughh. People suckk.

Im fine with not having a life. But if someone is going to act like a friend but be fake to my face, your not a real person. People like that are the reason I dont talk to anyone. (hence no one reading this blog). I hate having the feeling of everyone being mad at me. Making mistakes and having everyone get on my ass about it. But in the end to have my best friend act like that to me?? NO. Unreal. But hey, whatever. Its your choice.

And even my family... Seriously, I dont like always being on the fence of them being mad at me or ignoring me when its actually nothing. It pisses me off because I get paranoid and dont wanna be around them. It could even be something thats bothering them that has absolutely nothing to do with me, but they wont talk to me, so I just ponder about my actions. F@#$.

Anyways, Im watching the move Its Kind of a Funny Story. Which, of course, makes me think of the times I have tried killing myself and cutting, blah blah blah. But seriously, When the hell will I find out my purpose in this place?? Im too damn impatient. lol.

                        "Dont focus on one thing, just live your life and the things you want will come to you"

T.T

As Always,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment