Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Dreams..

Last nite I had a dream that I was hanging out with my friend Kyle. (But in reality, the other nite I was really pissed off and called him to talk because he always cheers me up. But instead he was laughing at me and I havent talked to him since.) In my dream, I believe we had our own place. We were both laying in bed together and we were just talking and hanging out. And towards the end of the dream he kissed me on my forehead a few times and kept his arm around me.

Mind you, Im not usually the person to care about relationships or anything of that matter. Its never been a big deal to me, but I will admit that it felt really nice to have someone there. I miss having that feeling and having someone care so much. I know Kyle cares about me, but sometimes Im not sure what exactly he wants. Im not even sure what I want with him though too.

No comments:

Post a Comment