Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Wanna Ride On A Ferris Wheeler with Anna Ferris! (I think it's spelled the same)

I feel better. Ive been really busy lately with my new job, which I enjoy. (Though I often dream of and smell all the food I am involved with at work). One of my managers closes often with me and we have grown as friends, so I think. Shes really funny and cool. We hung out the other nite and watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (which I at first thought,  "Luck and Charry..'Wait, that don't sound right... Ohh, hahaaa' Chuck and Larry"". And I smoked with her and ate cookies n brownies. Brought some home.

I had to work this morning, but Ashley and I had planned on going to a club tonite. Of course, we were stoned when we came up with the thought, so she probably forgot, or forgot that I cant receive texts and is still trying to text me. I dunno, so it looks like I'm hanging out at home tonite. sooooo, I ate the lil brownie bite, started watching Smiley Face on YouTube. Towards the end of the movie, I decide I am high. Next thing I know my mom walks out and throws a pack of cigarettes at me, which I then thought, "Niice, I was just thinking about smoking a cigarette."

Movie is now over and soon for this blog too. On another good note, I have a follower. I don't know who he is, but it made me a little happy someone is following me. But this follower brings many questions to my mind at this moment. For example:
1. Is said 'Follower' really who he says he is? Or is he an imposter?
Purple.Why, of all blogs, would he want to follow my blog?
Window. What interests you to follow my blog?
And Lastly. Will you answer any of these questions??

Hmmmm.... Interesting questions, eh...?

3 comments:

  1. Oops, I forgot to put that after I was watching that movie, my mom was watching Ice Road Truckers and one of the guys was tripping out on medicine an was chasing a skunk while sick in the cold winter! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    I just started following your blog, since apparently you're following mine and I like to reciprocate and all that happy-crappy. BTW, I think it is "Faris" and not "Ferris"...

    Talk about getting high. I really only smoked marijuana for one year about 12 years ago, but it was really REALLY good stuff. Coincidentally, my supplier was my supervisor at work, and since we worked a nasty second shift that ended well past midnight no one else was up to hang out besides each other. Her boyfriend was a big-time dealer, so she always had a huge stash of high-quality weed.

    I had only been high once before. That year, mostly that summer, I would get so high that I would get scared for my health. So high that I would fall down and not be able to get up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaa!! Niice, man. I been with Mary for about 8 or 9 years now. I just so happen to get a job recently and work and smoke with my manager! she gets her weed from either one of our cooks who usually works with us or her ex. What a coincidence! [:

    btw, thanks for the Faris correction. Guess I was too stoned to see the correction. :P

    ReplyDelete