Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can I Get Some Feedback??

Do you believe in the supernatural? Ghosts, spirits, voices, evil? I do. Maybe not exactly what is always presented in the media. But I believe that there is a connection between the dead and those that live. Maybe there are even some that walk this earth that have already passed.

Do you believe in heaven and hell? Or a different life? I believe that there may be another life we live after this. Only one thing I agreed upon which my biological father once said. (this being my version of it) "The life we are living is simply the beginning. We are but in the womb of the beginning of what we are to live." Who knows, maybe every "year" after our birth is another life we live. Wether it be on another planet, world, galaxy, or in a spiritual sense. But that is my belief.

Why the sudden supernatural? Ive been a bit surrounded by things that remind me of this lately. A few people told me their experiences with the supernatural/spirits/ghosts, Ive heard voices when I am alone or in music that I know wasn't there. Like Ive said before, I kinda wish people would read my blog. I would love to get some feedback on this particular topic. I wish I could write "Send me your stories, pictures, or videos. I'd love to hear what others have experienced!" And then attach my e-mail after wards, but I have no incentive other than pure curiosity and eagerness to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment